One on One Personal Training is best for a few different populations:
- Those who have struggled to learn the basic barbell lifts on their own, and the undivided attention of an experienced coach seems necessary to really nail the technique down.
- Those who are a bit intimidated by the usual gym atmosphere and want a more personal experience.
Semi Private Personal Training works well for other populations:
- A small group of friends who want to work out together.
- Those who want high level coaching and ample coaching attention but prefer a more social gym atmosphere.
- Those who already know the basics of proper form on the lifts, but want continued coaching at a lower price to maintain correct technique and facilitate continued strength gains.
- Those who have done the barbell lifts on their own, but need coaching to identify and correct technique errors.
- Experienced lifters who are motivated and pushed to their best by the presence of others striving for the same goals.
Program Design Consultation and Ongoing Programming work well for:
- Those who cannot attend regular in person coaching sessions, but still want guidance on their program and regular form checks.
- Experienced lifters who are self motivated and able to consistently train hard and push themselves on their own, but want guidance on the program design aspect of their training.