I’m very excited to be holding, along with fellow SSC Brent Carter, a squat camp here in NYC at my new gym, Crossfit Solace, on Saturday, December 13th from 2:30-7:00pm.
The training camp is a one-day event focusing on The Squat, and is concentrated on improving performance of the lift. The camp will run approximately as follows
- Brief discussion of theory of the lift (~45-60 min)
- Practical session for the lift (~2-2.5 hr)
- Discussion of common technical problems and how to correct them (~15-30 min)
- Programming discussion (~15-30 min)
- Q&A (until you run out of questions or we get too exhausted to continue)
Space is limited, so be sure to sign up before it’s full! Link with more info and to sign up: Starting Strength NYC Squat Camp.